I am here to stay!

I have just realized that I was getting it all wrong - a blog is not only for writing when you have nothing else to do, or you are bored - because it won't be quality time spent. If this is the reason to write then I'd better stop blogging and start reading a book, learning something new. In a blog you should have everything you consider important: thoughts, ideas, creations, feelings, emotions, pictures, portraits, stories, novels... A few time ago I considered writing blogs a total waste of time - not from the commercial point of view...which is good for companies' marketing - but from the personal side - I couldn't understand why people would like to waste their time writing stuff that will not bring them money. I begun writing because it is fashionable to have a blog, all you can hear on your right or on your left is this - my friends have blogs and albums on their websites, so why shouldn't have I. Even the title I chose states it. But now, changing my perspective, and, as a blogger myself, I can see from a different angle, better understand the blog language and why I have really started this blog - It is not everything about money! I don't know yet where it will lead me, but I am here to stay!

1 comments:

Alex C. said...

Ah, so you've had THE revelation...
Imho, blogging should be about YOU, your life, your emotions! And it's not about posting everyday, having hundreds of readers or getting any money out of it (unless it's a commercial blog).
Anyway, best of luck and enjoy every word that you've written!