Contraste - Urban show

Yesterday I have seen the play "Contraste" (EN: Contrasts). All I have to say is that it was enchanting, relaxing, funny and musical.

The show was played in La Scala, at 8 pm. Personally, from recent experiences, I thought that it will start around 8:15 or even later, but they were quite punctual. It is the first time that I see Richard Bovnoczki and Dana Cavaleru playing, but I would like to see them again in different shows.

It lasted around 50 minutes, and it was a fusion of step, pantomime and dance, combined with good music, and a bit of irony. Two different people wake up in the same bed and from here the tale continues. I had a really big laugh at the "chicken and cock" part, and of course with the "window washing" game.

Bottom line, even though they present different people, different nationalities, different races or styles, we should consider further on the fact that we are humans, and this is what matters most. That love and laughing can surpass any barriers, no matter the differences among countries, or people.

0 comments: